PASSES ARE SOLD AS FULL DAY PASSES!
(7:00 AM-7:00 PM)
ATTENTION: ALL BOOKINGS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!! YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO REFUND OR EXCHANGE FOR ANOTHER ROOM OR SPACE. PLEASE VERIFY YOUR SELECTION AND DATE PRIOR TO CHECK OUT! IF YOU BUY YOUR PASS AHEAD OF A SITE ASSIGNMENT, YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND!
CAPITAL SPORTS CENTER TAILGATING POLICY
We have established a new tailgate policy at the Capital Sports Center. This policy will help ensure tailgating activities are in a specified area, providing additional safety for tailgaters. Attendees that would like to Tailgate are required to purchase a Tailgate pass either online or onsite, the day of the event. Those that Tailgate without purchasing a pass may be subject to tournament sanctions.
The Tailgate Pass allows you to use 1 designated Tailgating Space, roughly the size of one 10x10 popup tent. Tailgaters may only use the space to tailgate and vehicles are not allowed in the Tailgating area for any reason. Cars parking in the Tailgating area will be subject to tow at owners' expense. Picnicking/Tailgating activities shall not be allowed in parking lot areas outside of the designated Tailgate area. Tailgate hours shall be from 7 am until 7 pm daily. When tailgating hours end, all tailgating supplies must be properly disposed of or stored. Please use the garbage receptacles provided in the tailgate area. If you require additional garbage receptacles, please ask a staff member. Any trash left behind may result in a fee. Tailgating spaces subject to availability. Violations of Tailgating policies will result in team sanctions and fines.
*If inclement weather is present or in the forecast, Tailgating may be closed. If this occurs, refunds will be processed. Inclement weather is defined as stormy weather that can include but is not limited to high winds, lightning, and heavy rain. In the event Tailgating is closed, please note that you will not be able to move inside or bring in your food and beverage as the facility has limited space. Please check the weather ahead of time to plan accordingly*
The following items and activities are allowed in the Tailgating area:
- Portable outdoor furniture Tents and awnings that do not block adjacent parking spaces, or impede drive aisles.
- Door exits must be clear from the door to the street.
- Tents and pop up shade awnings must be secured down to a weighted item such as water jugs or ice chests.
The following items and activities are not allowed in the Tailgating area:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass containers of any kind, including bottles and cups
- Open fires fueled by gas, charcoal, wood, or other combustible materials of any kind
- Portable generators
- Disruptive music or noise
- Couches or other large furniture items
- Promotional or marketing activities
- Sale of products, food, or beverages
- Occupying more than one parking space, unless you purchase an additional Tailgate pass. Taking up more than one space will result in additional charges.
- Obstructing adjacent parking spaces and drive aisles.
- Staking of tents/ or attaching any items to barricades (i.e. tents and banners)
- Obstructing adjacent parking spaces and drive aisles and fire lanes.
- Food items are not allowed to be brought into Capital Sports Center.
Tailgaters must respect other persons and property. Properly dispose of trash; trash receptacles will be provided for general trash items; large cardboard cartons, grease, and left-over food products must be taken with you when you leave. Cooperate with law enforcement authorities and Capital Sports Center and NCVA personnel. Comply with all applicable capital Sports Center, city, state, and federal rules, policies, ordinances, and laws.
Any trash or debris left behind may result in a cleaning fee and possible tournament sanctions!
Upon arrival on the day of the event, you must check in with the Tailgating staff and they will assign you a Tailgating spot (see map below).
By purchasing Tailgating Pass, you agree to the above terms and conditions.